Objects

Title: St. John's Chapel, Beverley
Item Name: Print

Maker(s):
Monkhouse, W.

Description:

End view of St. John's chapel, Beverley, with a group of three people in the left foreground and a one horse buggy to the right. The building closed around 1939 and was converted into the Memorial Hall in 1959. Printed by W. Monkhouse, York. In a card mount.


Materials: ink; paper; card
Measurements: L:40.5/9cm; W:28/13cm
ID_Number: ERYMS (BAG) : 1997.540

Related People

Monkhouse, W.
View
Monkhouse, W.
View